Monday 17 November 2014

T.TOP Lucifer Gray from Klenspop {Sponsor}




Thanks to Klenspop for sending me these amazing and lovely circle lenses! I adore them!
About the lenses:


Brand: T.Top
Model: LUCIFER Gray
Diameter: 14,1mm
Graphic diameter: 13,8mm
Water Contecnt: 38%
Base Curve: 8,6mm
Life Span: One year (Maximum) 


First of all, I wanted to say Klenspop customer service is TOP QUALITY, they answer really fast and they are really kind and nice, everyone would like to deal with them, yay!
The shipping was so fast, I was surprised, it took less than 14 days to receive it. The package was in perfect condition, as you can see.
As I was opening the package I was feeling so happy because I really like circle lenses, I only own three pairs but these one are too nice, wow.

They lenses came in a cute Klenspop box! I loved it! Inside it I could find the pair of contact lenses, a blue and pink lens case and these cute little yellow tweezers. Everything packed inside bubble wrap, I'm sure you love bubble wrap it too!










Okay! Time to open the lenses vial! They're easy and secure to open! Look how nice they look! And here you can see how lovely these circle lenses are!







 If you take a look at them you can see the details that make these lenses fantastic!
They may look just black but when you wear them it's like they were black and a little bit grayish, so cute, I really adore dark colors circle lenses!

And the effect of the black outer ring is 

just  P E R F E C T. ♥




And well, this is how they look! Amazing, right?
 The change is fantastic!





And let's take a look a little bit closer! ♥


Okay, I'm gonna resume everything I said right here:

Color: 5/5   I love dark colors contact lenses! ♥

Design: 5/5  This design is like unique and great!
Comfort: 4/5  
Size: 5/5    14,1mm is a really nice size for circle lenses,
Price: 5/5  13$ is a realy nice price, really affordable for everyone!
Overall: 4.8/5  ☆ 



These lenses are quite amazing so what about checking www.klenspop.com and getting something nice from 


there? ♥ Don't forget to check Klenspop Facebook page right here https://www.facebook.com/Klenspop !


I hope you like this review, I'll keep up with them!


1 comment :

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon