Friday 5 December 2014

Polytouch Magic Eye Easel Lens from Klenspop {Sponsor}




Thank you so much for sponsoring me these lens, Klenspop!
Klenspop is an amazing circle lens store with a great variety of lens, their shipping and customer service is great top-notch quality and their prices are amazing, you don't want to miss this chance to get a pair of lens or more from Klenspop.


Lens Caracteristics:

Brand: POLYTOUCH
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Prescription power: From 0.00 to -10.00


If you want to take a look at them or want to buy them, click HERE and you'll be redirected to the lens' page ♥

As I said before, the shipping was so fast, that's great! they gave ma a tracking number to know where my package was all the time, that helps a lot and it's nice when you really want to know where you'll receive anything. ♥
When I got the package everything was in order, while I was opening it I was able to see everything was in perfect conditions and wrapped in bubble wrap to avoid any damage so everything was perfect, as you can see right below!





Like last time, lens came in a cute Klenspop box, this time is a yellow one, I love it! I opened it and I saw a transparent pink and blue lenscase, a little yellow tweezers and the two vials with the lens inside ♥ One thing I ADORE from Klenspop is that they send a pair of tweezers with lens, they're really helpful and I've never seen before a store that does this, it's great, sincerely!
Have a few pictures here:





In the back side of the box you can see a little explanation about taking care of circle lens and a little tutorial about putting them on! It's really helpful, take a look here, remember you can click on every picture if you want to see the image in a larger size:



Okay, time to open the vials! Remember they're really easy to open, you won't have any problem with them! Have a little picture tutorial where you can see, step by step how to open them! (Click on the picture to see it in a bigger size.) ♥



Have a detailed and closer view of the lens, the black outer ring is cute and it has a lovely shape! The brown-golden ring in the middle looks so lovely, I think it kinda looks like flower petals! And the color is so nice, it blends perfectly with my eye color and that really makes lens look more natural!
In the second picture you can see the lens in their case, you can see both sides of the lens!




And now, my favourite part, let's take a look at how these lens actually look when I wear them, I adore they way they change my eyes!





And here you can see a few pictures while I'm wering them!











Okay, so here's the resume of the review:

Color: 5/5   I think is a very original combination of colors: black and brown-golden! ♥
Design: 5/5  ☆ This design is really cute and like I said before, I think it's really original andit looks so natural!
Comfort: 4.5/5  They're really comfy, my eyes srated to dry after a few hours but that's really common!  
Size: 5/5    14,5mm is a really great size for circle lenses, I don't really know if I should give a certain puntuation to lens size because every size is nice, I think!
Price: 5/5  ☆ 15$ is a realy nice price, really affordable for everyone!
Overall: 4.9/5  Well, it says 4,9 but it could be perfectly a 5/5 ♥



Hope you liked these lens and this review and remember: Don't forget that if you liked them, you can get your own pair of lens HERE

Click on the picture to go to Klenspop store. ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon