Sunday 11 January 2015

Circle Lenses: Magic Eye Twister Black from Klenspop

You may already know Klenspop store if you've previously read any of my reviews I've done before, it's a great company and store mostly dedicated to cosmetic and circle lenses, but you can find some accesories too, like lenscases, lenses cleaner or beautiful cosmetics!
You can see detailed information about the store HERE (I really recommend you to read it, you'll find out Klenspop is an amazing store tou can tottally trust.)

So this time I got two new pairs of lenses from Klenspop: Magic Eye Twister Black and Leopard Gray, I'm going to review both of them but this post will be about the first one I've mentioned! I'll review the other pair in a few days, you'll have to wait!
I want to say thanks to Klenspop again for being so nice and kind to me since the first time we got in touch! I also want to apologize because I've been ill and I was not able to do these reviews as soon as I had to!
Well, let's begin!

Lenses information:

Brand: POLYTOUCH
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year 
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 11€ ($13.00)

If you like them, you can purchase from HERE


The shippings was really fast! I was lucky to receive them some time before the Christmas Holidays because on those days all the packages normally arrive at their destination a little bit later because of all the work the mail and post system get on that time but I'm glad that didn't happen!
Like every time I got anything from Klenspop... Everything is in perfect conditions and perfectly packed, that's great!
Here you can see it!

This time the box was bigger because I was getting two pair of lenses instead of one!
As you can see, everything is protected with bubble wrap ♥ I love bubble wrap, I always procrastinate exploding all the little bubbles~


And here are the two boxes, I love these, they are so cute and look great, right? 
And you can find in the back side of them some instructions to put your lenses on!
Here you can see the two boxes but as I said before at the beggining I'm going to review a pair today and later the other one!


Here is the box with the Magic Eye Twister Black lenses! I have to say, even after putting the lenses inside their case I never throw away these boxes, I like them too much so I have to keep them!





This is really helpful: You'll find instructions on the back side of the box so you'll have no problem to put your lenses on and it's written in English so I'm sure everyone will understand everything perfectly, plus there are some pictures too!



Okay, now let's open the box. ♥
I found the lenses' vial, the lenscase and the tweezers inside a closed transparent plastic bag!




The tweezers are great! I think Klenspop is one of the only stores that send you a pair of tweezers with an order, that's fantastic because they're so useful when you want to pick your lenses and you don't want to use your fingers to avoid damaging them, even if you've washed your hands before, plus they're great to move your lenses to a different case, for example~ 

Okay, here are the vials~ 



And here is a detailed view of the lenses, well, exactly one of them!


Cool, right? ♥
Remember you can click on the picture to see a larger view of them~ 


Now it's time to open the vials, it's really easy but, just in case, here are some pictures, you'll be able to open them in no time!


Simple, right?


Now let's put the circle lenses inside their case ♥
Here you can see both sides of the lenses!

And here you have a more detailed picture ♥



Now it's time to try the lenses!
The effect the spiral of the inner ring is so great, and it looks really natural even with that design!
Plus they blend with my eye color really nice, have some pictures!



See the effect the lenses make? It's great, these lenses are perfect because you can see my natural eye color but they add a cute black border to my eyes! ♥
Here you can see them perfectly!


And now have some pictures of me wearing the lenses! 




I really adore the way the look! 


Okay, so here is what I think:

Color: 5/5  : I think black lenses are great when you can see your natural eye color and they give an amazing look to your eyes! ♥
Design: 5/5  ☆: This design is really cool, I really like the spiral inner ring that makes the lenses color blend so easily with my natural color!
Comfort: 4.5/5:  They're really comfortable, I wore them for 4 or 5 hours, later I was feeling a little bit uncomfortabl but that's pretty normal, I wore them for a long of time after being a few weeks without wearing circle lenses!
Size: 5/5    14mm is a really great size for circle lenses, I don't really know if I should rate this because every size is nice, I think!
Price: 5/5  ☆ 13$ is a realy nice price, really affordable for everyone!
Overall: 4.9/5  ☆ Well, it says 4,9 but it could be perfectly a 5/5 ♥

Did I convice you to get your own pair? Yes? No? Well, if you're interested you may purchase them HERE or you can just take a look at the store, but let me say... If you want to purchase circle lenses, Klenspop won't dissapoint you, amazing prices and products. ♥

I hope you liked this review,  soon I'll post another one, this time about the fantastic Leopard Grey Lenses. ♥

Thank you, Klenspop ♥
Click on the banner to go to the store!



Don't forget to visit and like their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Klenspopop





1 comment :

  1. I think they look really cool in your eyes.
    Well... i'm starting thinking that all lenses looks great on you... TT-TT I loved these lenses...

    ReplyDelete

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon